Charmed Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charmed Forever

Unofficial Fan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you think is the scariest demon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebe1_
Co Founder

Who do you think is the scariest demon? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:28

Shax is really scary, he even managed to kill Prue. Crying or Very sad However there are many others who can scare the hell out of me!
Back to top Go down
ColeTurner

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:42

Shax was bad but he was no match for my alter ego, the one who should be feared is fear itself
Back to top Go down
CharmedForever
Admin
CharmedForever

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:51

ColeTurner wrote:
Shax was bad but he was no match for my alter ego, the one who should be feared is fear itself

Oh yeah Barbus, he wasn't scary so to speak but he wasnt one to be messed with. Belthazor vs Barbus, hhmm, well Belthazor is more powerful by far but fear is a very powerful weapon
Back to top Go down
https://charmedforever.rpg-board.net
LeoWyatt

LeoWyatt

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 2:25

i think the source is the most powerful for me......but not scary.......i say only powerful cuz he has so many powers and he can take more without the powers in his body hurting him........just think of a demon have pyrokinesis and hydrokinesis too.............it can't work like that.........only the source can do that
Back to top Go down
CharmedForever
Admin
CharmedForever

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010 - 13:26

charmed131 wrote:
i think the source is the most powerful for me......but not scary.......i say only powerful cuz he has so many powers and he can take more without the powers in his body hurting him........just think of a demon have pyrokinesis and hydrokinesis too.............it can't work like that.........only the source can do that

True, I guess he is the source of all evil, I guess with regards to scary, you don't need a deformed feature to make people scared of you
Back to top Go down
LeoWyatt

LeoWyatt

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 7:23

yeah.....he's not scary from his appearence..........but from his powers...........if he hadn't any powers he wouldn't be scary.......he would be like an ugly human
Back to top Go down
CharmedForever
Admin
CharmedForever

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? EmptySat 21 Aug 2010 - 14:25

charmed131 wrote:
he would be like an ugly human

A damn ugly dude hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the scariest demon?   Who do you think is the scariest demon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the scariest demon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Forever :: Charmed World :: The Book of Shadows-
Jump to: