Charmed Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charmed Forever

Unofficial Fan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebe1_
Co Founder

Who is your favorite guy from Charmed? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?   Who is your favorite guy from Charmed? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:39

Mine is of course Cole Turner!!! He is gorgeous, smart and he combines danger with sweetness. Cole is the best for Phoebe. I prefer him half human half demon, cause he's hotter that way! Twisted Evil

What about you?
Back to top Go down
CharmedForever
Admin
CharmedForever

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?   Who is your favorite guy from Charmed? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:54

Phoebe1_ wrote:
Mine is of course Cole Turner!!! He is gorgeous, smart and he combines danger with sweetness. Cole is the best for Phoebe. I prefer him half human half demon, cause he's hotter that way! Twisted Evil

What about you?

well aint gonna comment on the looks yes but he is the man
Back to top Go down
https://charmedforever.rpg-board.net
ColeTurner

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?   Who is your favorite guy from Charmed? EmptySun 8 Aug 2010 - 6:56

Phoebe1_ wrote:

What about you?

What can I say to that honey, I do have that affect on women
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?   Who is your favorite guy from Charmed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite guy from Charmed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed Forever :: Charmed World :: The Men Of Charmed-
Jump to: